Thursday, December 23, 2010

Build a bridge and get over it?

easy said.

soo it's been a month and I'm utterly confused than ever.
I wonder why I don't every blog anymore.
I guess it's becos I either don't want my feelings to leaked out
or simply, I don't get How I feel!

I've been in singapore for 5 days
and it's been going okay though I really wanna return back to australia
but I guess it will be a good break for me.
away from everything
so my thoughts will be clearer :)

btw, I finally have internet today! been surving without it.
and amazing it was okay.
until I feel like I totally disconnected from the world; and then I started to worry.

I had a 5 hour nap just then and now I'm sooo stuffed!!
I woke up at 10pm :X and it's only midnight now!

x'mas is coming soon! even though I don't feel any festive mood :/
can't wait for new year though!
a new life awaits...hopefully

and I wanna start blogging again.
even though I say that all the time.
maybe I shld get a new fresh blog and start afresh?

No comments:

Post a Comment